Saturday, June 13, 2015

It's the End-of-the-Year Again

I just finished my eleventh grade year of high school! Some highlights in the link below...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.361709353989743.1073741832.100004520433826&type=1&l=880f93a555

I couldn't possibly capture every amazing moment in this album. There are a special few that come to mind, that I can only wish I had photographic evidence for. But while this album can't wrap up my eleventh grade year into a nice little box with a neat little bow, it does offer a glimpse of some really cool people that I've met. Here's to a beautiful summer!

xoxo.


Ireland

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful year! Congrats on becoming a senior! Have a wonderful summer, Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster award, and I would love if you checked it out on my blog.

    God bless
    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I love reading your comments! If you use the Anonymous setting, please leave your name or some kind of username under your post. Love you guys!