Saturday, February 14, 2015

Vous Etes Mon Coure // Outfit Post








 
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I don't know about you, but I love this holiday. And not just because of the candy hearts and chocolate roses and little stuffed bears. Today is beautiful because it is dedicated to Love.
 
The amazing thing about Love is, it is our bottom line. 1 Corinthians 13:4-13 (MSG) reminds us of that:
 
"If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don’t love, I’ve gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I’m bankrupt without love."
 
Just something to explore and embrace, especially today, on this day of love.
 
xoxo,
Ireland
 
Outfit credits:
Fit-and-flare dress: Forever21
Pumps: Worthington (JCP), borrowed
Ring (right hand): jewelry shop outside of Dublin
Ring (left hand): gift
 
Title credit:
"Vous Etes Mon Coure (You Are My Heart)"  by Gungor
 



1 comment:

Hey! I love reading your comments! If you use the Anonymous setting, please leave your name or some kind of username under your post. Love you guys!